- New York
- $140k - $200k
- 0.00% - 0.25%
MaestroQA helps teams across the world improve their customer experiences through streamlined quality assurance practices, customer support coaching, and data driven reporting.
We're looking for our first Devops Engineer to help us level up our team and scale smoothly as we are growing rapidly.
You will help build an amazing product and infrastructure to power this change by working with both the existing development team to help build and scale products and the rest of the company to help set the technical and product direction.
- Have the opportunity to work across the whole range of our application and infrastructure
- Build major parts of our distributed systems
- Communicate directly with customers and internal teams to help define our roadmap
- Build major parts of our data systems
- Help launches into new platforms
- Have input on tools and technical decisions
We're a platform that helps companies better train, coach, and analyze their customer service teams so that every company can have great customer experiences
We take culture very seriously, and believe the people you spend your time with and how you build those relationships and behaviors are essential to not just business level things like performance and retention, but also overall life happiness and satisfaction.
As a result, we're focused on building a high trust, high autonomy workplace where people enjoy working together and are empowered to do their best work.
We have core values, behaviors, and benefits that help us build towards this which I'd be excited to talk about.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.