- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $90k - $160k
- 0.25% - 1.50%
MakersPlace is looking for engineers who’ll be responsible for building across all parts of the MakersPlace product, delivering only the highest impact product, features and systems. You’ll be responsible for ideation, development, testing, evaluation and iteration to deliver the best product to our creators and consumers. You’ll be joining a world-class engineering team who have hands-on experience building highly scalable services and successful engineering teams at Pinterest.
- Ideate, develop and iterate upon new and existing features for the MakersPlace creator platform and consumer marketplace.
- Build, scale and maintain our blockchain infrastructure including smart contracts, managed wallets, and security. All of which powers every blockchain transaction on MakersPlace.
- Develop internal automation and infrastructure to simplify and scale any inefficiencies and manual processes.
- Be a leader, be bold and get things done.
MakersPlace was founded by seasoned product and engineering leaders, former YC founders, and is funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in Silicon Valley. Our founders include senior engineering leaders from Pinterest, including the first engineer and former head of growth engineering.
MakersPlace is the premier rare digital art marketplace. Collectors discover and collect unique and authentic digital artworks by the world's leading digital creators.
We're a small, passionate and mission-oriented team who believes in a better future for digital creativity. Everyone takes ownership over our mission and is given a lot of autonomy to have significant impact and grow.
Finally, every member of the team is a maker. As makers, we're always pushing the boundaries of what's possible, looking to make what seems impossible, possible.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.