- $100k - $150k
- 0.5% - 1.0%
- Learn a completely new method of programming with AI as the primary user. This cannot be stressed enough, we view AI as the primary user of our platform, and humans as the secondary users.
- Build new capabilities within, upon, and alongside our core FastAPI web app, focusing primarily on the back end.
- Build out our internal API, plus integrations with external APIs
- Collaborate on architecture and design
Skills we need from you:
- Expert Python/FastAPI(Flask)/ORM engineer
- Excellent fundamental best practices and design principles
- API development and integrations
- Data extraction experience, which could include form parsing, web scraping, or similar.
- Celery/rabbitmq or similar asynchronous distributed processing tech
- Demonstrated knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding/ability to apply machine learning concepts
Even better if you’ve had experience with:
- Cloud service APIs, such as computer vision or ML offerings (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Modern data extraction techniques
- Deep learning techniques such as graph CNNs
- CI/CD, test driven development
- Image (or audio) processing/analysis with modeling
- Bonus: Front-end frameworks such as Vue (or React, etc)
Mantium is on a mission to provide safety and security for the AI era. Elon Musk and Sam Altman have both stated that AI poses a great risk to humanity, yet very few companies are focused on providing security for this next technological leap. The founders of Mantium think this is crazy, and set out to build a platform that enables developers to safely and securely build AI systems. The team are experts in the field of Machine Learning and cybersecurity and have multiple successful exits under their belts.
We believe in the power of AI to help reduce human workloads. With this in mind, we strive to maintain a high work-life balance. Working 40 hours a week is ideal, but there may be rare exceptions when you need to work above and beyond this. This should never become 'standard'
Transparency always - we want people here to make the best decisions possible, and we believe the only way this can happen is if all the information is available to everyone. The only things we keep confidential are salary and equity awarded.
Mastery - people are encouraged to become masters of their craft. We've set aside budget and time for our employees to take training courses, attend conferences, or just hack away on something new.
Passion - it's critical that you are passionate about solving the cybersecurity crisis we face today. We believe that AI will play a huge role in helping solve some of the biggest challenges such as the massive staffing shortage, reducing false positives/false negatives, and so much more.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.