- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Google Cloud Platform
About the role:
Working closely within the product engineering teams and making improvements to the product. You will work within cross functional agile pods that deliver iterative improvements to the managed product. You will assess the requirements backlog from the Product Owner (PO) and implement the backlog to the product while considering all the functional requirements and non-functional requirements aspects.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the optimal use case and write clean code for that use case with sensible technical design
- Attend standup meetings, sprint planning, backlog grooming and sprint retro, communicate product development status to internal and external stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion
- Analyze and estimate effort for product features defined by Product Manager/Product Owner from development point of view; Ensure software quality and maintainability by implementing software engineering best practices and voicing out/ escalating any concerns that can potentially compromise delivery and quality;
- Implement critical thinking and system thinking to identify pain points in bigger picture and implement end-to-end problem solving to improve the overall software engineering process that might impact other function within pods
- Become a strong and passionate advocate for code quality improvement implementation within the designated pods
What you’ll need:
- 1 to 5 years experience as Software Engineer
- Really, really, really love software engineering, development, programming, or coding;
- Have good logic and good analytical thinking, meticulousness and self discipline, enjoy working in teams, have good time management, care with your project, good adaptability and are convenient with ambiguity and changes.
- Have strong sense of ownership to the code and strong desire to learn and write clean code
- Experienced in Golang
- Experienced in Relational Database such as PostgreSQL
- Experienced in git
Mapan is an Indonesia-based company that focuses on providing network of thousands of lower income communities with better access to valuable products and services using technology.
Founded in 2009 as RUMA, now Mapan has over 3 million members, 250.000 agents across Java, Bali, and Sumatera.
At Mapan, we build technology that leverages the strong bond that already exists in communities to help them access products they could not previously afford. We are helping out thousands of people achieving their dreams to become economically self-sufficient.
Together, we keep growing with our agents, members, and their surrounding communities.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.