- Austin, TX, United States
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join a very experienced team building our next-generation product/service reporting to the CTO. This is a SaaS, multi-tenant, microservices-based, very large-scale cloud-native application that will build the first community for SMBs. As part of the core team, you will have the opportunity to help define and build the complete product. This is a rare opportunity for a lead engineer who loves to build stuff, dig deep, work hard with a superb, experienced team, and make a huge impact in a brand-new product using the latest technologies.
- Architect and design many initial components of the Markaaz platform
- Mentor a team of up to 10 engineers and designers
- Build UI component library
- Work closely with a small team of highly skilled engineers and designers
- Ensure technology standards and best practices are met
- Improve the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the test platform
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Build performance profiling tools and procedures
- Build internal tools and procedures
- Knowledge and experience architecting and building complex systems with high performance
- At least 5+ years of software engineering experience building scalable distributed systems
- At least 3+ year Experience with AWS
- Experience with integrating 3rd party data sources
- Experience with Golang, node.js, and OpenAPI
- Enjoys the very fast pace of a startup where someone’s contributions have an immediate impact
- High attention to detail
- Love to dig deep into complex problems and do whatever it takes to build a high-quality product
- BA degree in a related field of study or equivalent work experience
A global SaaS platform to help SMBs track vendors, suppliers. payments, and data.
We are very scrappy, egoless, and open to suggestions from anyone on the team. We are also ambitious and make the impossible possible. We all thrive in a culture where we build something bigger than ourselves. As a team, we are all working toward the mission of helping SMBs succeed by enabling them with information and suggestions.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.