- Seattle, WA, United States
- Amazon AWS
We're looking for the right person to join our close-knit team and help realize our expanding road map!
This role is for a front-end focused engineer that is not afraid to diversify when needed. Our core product includes a device deployment and management portal (the Mason Console).
We have a v1 built on React.js but we're looking for someone to take this to the next level. We have designs and a bunch of features/products to be built, including but not limited to:
- Device listing and deployment
- Device tracking
- Online/live coding IDEs
- Real-time device industrial design (ID) formulation and previews
- Calendar/timeline pages to display forecast information
- Pipelines to display device fulfillment progress
What you’ll need:
- Experience with the modern frontend development workflow (we understand this space is buzzword-heavy so we're looking for conceptual understanding more than the tools themselves)
- Background working with RESTful APIs (websockets are a plus)
- An sincere interest in user experience, interaction design, and building compelling user experiences
- An understanding of how to write testable frontend code, and the discipline to write thorough tests.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Full stack web development
- Node.js or other backend development technologies such as Python, Go, Java, etc.
- Client side performance optimization.
- Developing modular applications (reusable components).
- Building internationalized web applications.
- Data visualization with SVG, D3.js, canvas, etc.
- Design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator.
- An interest in Android/React Native
You'll be successful at Mason if you:
- have 2+ years of experience
- are curious to learn and willing to teach
- have a positive attitude
- tend to be a self-starter and get stuff done, but are not afraid to seek help
Mason is the fastest way to take smart devices from idea to end user. Whether building a single-use device from scratch or scaling a line of smart products, with Mason it’s 20x faster and 10x less costly to build, deploy and scale. Digital transformation is a modern requirement but operating a hardware-dependent initiative is hard – thousands of hours and millions of dollars are at stake.
The Mason Smart Device Platform is the only fully managed infrastructure for developing and delivering dedicated devices. It offers flexible usage-based pricing for fleets of devices and manages the underlying complexity of all associated backend services, making software delivery on a smart product line—whether it’s a tablet, wearable or new form factor—as simple as delivering software in the cloud. This frees innovators to focus on what matters: application development, feature specification and UX. Granular access to add, remove or lock down capabilities makes it possible for highly customized products to be built as envisioned.
Mason offloads hardware investment risks and logistics, including inventory procurement, warehousing and supply chain management. With options like zero-touch provisioning, devices can work perfectly out of the box without end user intervention. Remote fleet management, troubleshooting and automated software updates by Mason ensure security and positive end user experiences. Organizations of all sizes rely on Mason to bring innovations and hundreds of use cases to market without reinventing the wheel. Smarter from start to finish with Mason.™
LEARN MORE about building with Mason: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHTCSmQxIMmxCj1zL1EXNkA
AWARDS * 2022: Best Places to Work & Best Small Places to Work, Built In Seattle * 2022: IoT Health & Wellness Innovation of the Year, IoT Breakthrough * 2022: Bronze Stevie® Award - Emerging Technology, The 2022 American Business Awards® * 2021: Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Deloitte * 2019: Tech Impact Awards, Mobile - Silver, Seattle Business magazine
Follow us on LinkedIn | linkedin.com/company/mason-america
Masons are a diverse, inclusive group brought together by our shared values that guide us in how we work together and show up for each other. Check out our values and see if they resonate: https://bymason.com/about-us/
- Amazon AWS
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.