- Seattle, WA, United States
- Amazon AWS
We're looking for the right person to join our close-knit team and help realize our expanding road map!
This role is for a front-end focused engineer that is not afraid to diversify when needed. Our core product includes a device deployment and management portal (the Mason Console).
We have a v1 built on React.js but we're looking for someone to take this to the next level. We have designs and a bunch of features/products to be built, including but not limited to:
- Device listing and deployment
- Device tracking
- Online/live coding IDEs
- Real-time device industrial design (ID) formulation and previews
- Calendar/timeline pages to display forecast information
- Pipelines to display device fulfillment progress
What you’ll need:
- Experience with the modern frontend development workflow (we understand this space is buzzword-heavy so we're looking for conceptual understanding more than the tools themselves)
- Background working with RESTful APIs (websockets are a plus)
- An sincere interest in user experience, interaction design, and building compelling user experiences
- An understanding of how to write testable frontend code, and the discipline to write thorough tests.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Full stack web development
- Node.js or other backend development technologies such as Python, Go, Java, etc.
- Client side performance optimization.
- Developing modular applications (reusable components).
- Building internationalized web applications.
- Data visualization with SVG, D3.js, canvas, etc.
- Design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator.
- An interest in Android/React Native
You'll be successful at Mason if you:
- have 2+ years of experience
- are curious to learn and willing to teach
- have a positive attitude
- tend to be a self-starter and get stuff done, but are not afraid to seek help
About Mason America
At Mason we build software and services to help companies deploy their very own fleet of purpose-built Android-compatible devices. We're like AWS or Azure but for mobile infrastructure — think
Mobile Infrastructure As A Service. We are tackling problems such as building an infinitely customizable Android-based OS, zero-touch provisioning of massive fleets of devices, and a cloud-based platform to provide deployment and management of devices at scale. Our tech spans the gamut from Android OS customization, apps, CLI tools, backend services, devops, web dashboards, automation and optimal sourcing of hardware through our network of manufacturers. By licensing our platform, companies never have to worry about hardware again.
We value our people foremost and we strive to adhere to our core values of being empathetic, dependable, respectful, curious, skeptical but optimistic, honest, resourceful and collaborative. We believe that the right people can make all the difference. Mason employees have tremendous amounts of autonomy and receive lots of encouragement to step out of their comfort zones. We encourage everyone to continue learning and teach others.
- Amazon AWS
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.