- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $120k - $150k
- 0.15% - 0.40%
- Spring MVC
- Google Cloud
- Build and maintain hospital and pharmaceutical facing web applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and debugging.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and scalable code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and that all security requirements are upheld.
- Communicate with team members and non-technical staff about requirements and implementation.
- At least 3 years of experience in JS based Web Development.
- Strong understanding of the React.js frontend framework and the Node.js backend framework.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of REST architecture, JSON, and JWT.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN).
- Experience in cloud computing platforms (Gcloud, AWS, Azure).
- Proficient knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Sequelize).
- Experience in integrating Auth0 with user facing web applications
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance standards and security best-practices for health care software.
Mendel.ai creates novel artificial intelligence systems to assist cancer research. The AI powers software for hospitals and medical research organizations to accelerate and improve clinical trials. Our AI has been recognized as the most sophisticated of its kind.
Be Realistic: Extravagant claims can kill patients. At Mendel, we tell the real story about the potential for our AI and its impact on healthcare. We are committed to the truth and honest assessment.
Lead With Originality: What we are creating is an original solution. We strive to innovate with every iteration and to do things on our own terms, not copy others.
Commit to Excellence: We never compromise quality, and we are committed to cutting through confusion. Real-world, quality data are the core of our business.
Make a Difference: Our decisions are driven by data. We don’t “wing it.” We are committed to getting it right and use data to support our decision making, leading to more insights that could potentially change the world in healthcare.
Think Like a Physician, Code like a Developer: We are physicians first, technologists second. All of our solutions are in the service of patients. With a custom-built AI system, we are committed to combining an oncologist's knowledge and intuition with a machine's precision.
Greet Challenges Head On: We don’t shy away from challenges. We began our journey tackling the most difficult and complicated medical field: oncology. Today, we continue to take on complex medical challenges with vigor and enthusiasm.
- Spring MVC
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.