- San Francisco, CA, United States
At Metal Pay, We are shaping digital money. We are currently looking for a Senior Android Engineer ready to change the way people think about payments. Our ideal candidate is someone with extensive programming experience and is focused on delivering a high-performance application that's easy to maintain.
- Design and build apps that will make paying friends and family easier.
- Fix bugs and optimize application performance.
- Take a lead role in defining the future of the mobile payment app at Metal
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, architect, and deliver new features.
- 4+ years building applications with Android SDK
- 5+ years of Java software engineering experience
- Extensive experience working with git
- Extensive experience working with REST APIs and Socket connections
- Strong understanding of OOP and MVC engineering design principles
- Experience turning wireframes and mockups into elegantly executed code
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code review culture
- Experience developing well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Passion for creating lasting experiences for our users
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits that can be found on our website
- An exciting workplace with an inspirational team that fosters knowledge and values trust
- The opportunity to work on a product that will change the world
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Metal Pay provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Metal Pay will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Metal makes digital currencies accessible to everyone by making them real. Our products let anyone pay, trade and or invest in cryptocurrencies easily while getting rewarded instantly.
Changing the world by reimagining money is hard work, but we also believe in having fun along the way. Our culture celebrates diversity, promotes wellness, and offers some amazing benefits.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.