Senior iOS Engineer
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- $140k - $180k
- 0.50% - 0.75%
- Google Cloud Platform
About the Position
As a Senior iOS Engineer at Metaview, you will own feature development and software architecture for various components of the Metaview iOS application. You will build polished mobile experiences that contribute to the livelihood of gaming creators. As a Metaview team member, you will value speed of execution over quality - products are never perfect when they are first released. You will also be a key partner in our unannounced project that aims to shake up the creator patronage model with blockchain / decentralized technologies.
- Develop and deliver features for Metaview’s iOS application, owning features through inception, design, implementation, and launch
- Collaborate with product & design to build beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Ship quickly, test, and iterate based on data and user feedback
- Act as a key stakeholder in product planning, roadmap review, and resource allocation
- Understanding of iOS development frameworks and app fundamentals
- 4+ years of proven experience developing and shipping real-world iOS applications of high quality and polish
- Self-starter mentality and able to work independently and autonomously
- Experience or interest in blockchain / decentralized technologies
- Competitive with top Series A funded startups with existing product and traction
- HQ in Los Angeles, CA with flexible partial WFH policy
- Remote OK with travel to HQ for team onsite visits
About Metaview Entertainment Inc.
Metaview is a team of 15 who have built some of the biggest global successes in the gaming creator economy, esports and video games. We’re led by former Twitch leaders, and are backed by a stellar group of VCs, strategics and operators that are deeply connected in the gaming, creator and crypto industries.
We’re building the next generation gaming content platform that will redefine fan-to-creator and the creator-to-platform relationship through Social Tokens and Creator Short-Form Content. Our vision is to enable fans and creators, for the first time ever, to own a piece of the social economy that they help grow — at Metaview, we believe all stakeholders should benefit from platform growth as one collective community at large.
If you're looking to build and trailblaze at a company doing something truly unique in the gaming x creator economy industries, please reach out and/or apply to one of our job postings. We’re looking for exceptional, passionate builders including blockchain specialists, hackers, technologists, gaming experts, product gurus, and creator economy enthusiasts to take on this journey with us.
We're a professional, authentic and driven team aspiring to create a lasting platform and community experience in the gaming x creator economy x crypto industry at large. Given our common interests and passion to succeed, we have a tight knit family feel and enjoy building together. During covid, we're a completely remote/WFH team. All of our team members stay in active daily contact with each other and their respective teams.
We all have a passion for gaming, content creators, esports and crypto/blockchain but please note this is absolutely not a requirement! We welcome and encourage all candidates interested in Metaview and our roles to learn more about these segments — we're a great way to break into this field too.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.