Senior Frontend Engineer
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- $150k - $190k
- 0.2% - 0.7%
- Google Cloud Platform
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will lead client development on Metaview's web properties, including our external website (metaview.gg) and our content upload portal, Creator Studio. You will also be a key stakeholder in our unannounced project that aims to shake up the gaming creator patronage model with blockchain / decentralized technologies.
- Build out polished user experiences and applications using modern, component-based frameworks like React and Next.js
- Build reusable components and libraries that will be used across Metaview's web applications
- Act as a key stakeholder in product planning, roadmap review, and resource allocation
- Provide mentorship to the engineering team and help to build team culture, processes, and tools
- 5+ years of software development experience across frontend technologies
- Experience launching web applications or features, preferably work shipped to thousands of users
- High degree of accountability and sense of ownership
- Self-starter mentality - must be able to effectively work independently and autonomously
- Experience with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Figma for design / asset handoff
- Experience or interest in blockchain / decentralized technologies
- Competitive with top Series A funded startups with existing product and traction.
- HQ in Los Angeles, CA with flexible partial week WFH policy.
- Remote OK with travel to HQ for team onsite visits.
About Metaview Entertainment Inc.
Metaview is a team of 15 who have built some of the biggest global successes in the gaming creator economy, esports and video games. We’re led by former Twitch leaders, and are backed by a stellar group of VCs, strategics and operators that are deeply connected in the gaming, creator and crypto industries.
We’re building the next generation gaming content platform that will redefine fan-to-creator and the creator-to-platform relationship through Social Tokens and Creator Short-Form Content. Our vision is to enable fans and creators, for the first time ever, to own a piece of the social economy that they help grow — at Metaview, we believe all stakeholders should benefit from platform growth as one collective community at large.
If you're looking to build and trailblaze at a company doing something truly unique in the gaming x creator economy industries, please reach out and/or apply to one of our job postings. We’re looking for exceptional, passionate builders including blockchain specialists, hackers, technologists, gaming experts, product gurus, and creator economy enthusiasts to take on this journey with us.
We're a professional, authentic and driven team aspiring to create a lasting platform and community experience in the gaming x creator economy x crypto industry at large. Given our common interests and passion to succeed, we have a tight knit family feel and enjoy building together. During covid, we're a completely remote/WFH team. All of our team members stay in active daily contact with each other and their respective teams.
We all have a passion for gaming, content creators, esports and crypto/blockchain but please note this is absolutely not a requirement! We welcome and encourage all candidates interested in Metaview and our roles to learn more about these segments — we're a great way to break into this field too.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.