- $100k - $150k
- 0.7% - 1.0%
- React Native
About the role:
Come join a small, growing team that works closely with our customers and product to ship code every day. We value ownership, independence, collaboration, communication, and bias towards getting things done with measurable results. We are seeking a Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer who wants to influence where we go as a company, what technologies are used and how the code is organised to achieve the best results.
What you'll be doing:
- Balance rapid iteration speed with the overall stability, security and modularity of our system.
- Work closely with marketing, content, design and operations to develop the best digital health infrastructure.
- Contribute to championing development processes, guidelines and engineering practices for the team. (e.g. Pair Programming, Code Reviews)
- Collaborate with less experienced, highly-talented developers and help guide them along the journey.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer, ideally in a 5-50 person startup.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with building reusable components across multiple applications and code bases.
Other useful skills:
- Experience building consumer/health apps
Who we're looking for:
- Interested in health and focused on users. You care about improving peoples health and improving their lives.
- Ability to learn, and quickly. You exhibit curiosity and work harder to learn and solve problems. You are open to feedback and experimenting as a means for learning.
- The ability to self-start given only a high-level direction and work autonomously to deliver great software at a very high throughput.
- A strong attention to product UI/UX; a burning desire to make sure the things you create look and feel great.
- Fast execution: You have a bias for action and a preference to get things done.
- A collaborator; a friendly person who can work great with the rest of the team.
About Mindset Health
We create clinically-proven, drug-free digital hypnotherapy for chronic mental and physical conditions from anxiety to IBS.
We're building the future of digital health. At Mindset Health we build app-delivered, evidence-backed hypnotherapy programs to help millions of people improve health conditions like IBS, anxiety and depression. As a consumer-facing company, we build beautiful and effective products that transform how people manage their health.
We are a venture-backed company supported by Y Combinator, Startmate and many other prominent Silicon Valley investors.
We value growth and learning, approaching everything with an open mind and being willing to make mistakes. We're focused on work, and enjoy times for dedicated deep work, but still bring in collaboration for key decisions and communicating learnings across different areas of the company.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.