- $140k - $170k
- 0.05% - 0.10%
- We are a Y-Combinator ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring hands-on frontend engineers to build features using React.
- Our SaaS business has raised $11+ million, 40 employees, cash-flow, TechCrunch / Hackernews coverage, and growing rapidly.
- Competitive offer, super positive team. 100% remote. Must live in United States.
- 6 yrs+ hands-on experience as developer, in any language/stack.
- Expert in React, or willing to learn it.
- Basic Node knowledge, or willing to learn it.
- Write clean, simple, commented code.
- Be a hard worker and crank out high-quality PR’s daily as an individual contributor.
- Frontend: React, Redux, Babel, Webpack.
- Backend: REST API in Node, Hapi, Express.
- DB: MySQL and Redis.
- Ops: AWS, CircleCI.
Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. We cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.
At Modal, we build the future of automotive retail, for some of the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal's digital commerce platform allows global auto brands and dealers to delight their customers with transparent digital commerce, that fits into their own website and showroom experiences.
Modal is a team of elite technology and design experts, from some of the world's most respected companies: Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and many more.
Modal's investors, like Peter Thiel, Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, and others, have started and backed some of the world's most impactful companies: Paypal, YouTube, Tesla, SpaceX, Square, Stripe, AirBnb, Cruise, and many more.
We're driven by data and design, and we think we can make a dent in the universe. How about you?
You can sum up Modal's company culture in two words: progressive, and focused. Modal's culture is very progressive compared to most; engineers in particular are given near full autonomy to complete their projects, and Modal's flat structure means they have access to anyone, anytime, CEO included. The reason Modal can afford to give engineers such autonomy, is because Modal's culture is also very focused on businesses metrics and performance. You may be an engineer, but after working at Modal you'll know as much as an MBA about business metrics. What's more, you'll always know why you're working, because you'll be directly impacting those metrics.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.