Our mission is to make meetings more productive and more like being in person. The channels we’re using to work together may be changing but our needs remain the same: solving problems, discussing ideas, getting the team aligned, and most importantly, building trusted relationships with one another.
We are building a platform designed to take the hard work out of working together when we’re not in the same room. We believe that there need to be better tools to remove friction, increase productivity, and bring more energy to the time we spend together online. No matter where people are in the world, we want to recreate the experience of sitting side-by-side on the same computer. We know this is possible with the right product and the right team in place.
That’s where you come in. We’re assembling a team of talented people who want to positively impact the future of work. People who want to challenge the status quo and aren’t afraid to take on large incumbents. People who believe that meetings can and should be less painful. We recently launched a beta product that is already knocking the socks off of people who have tried it. Nothing will replace meeting in person, but we’re dedicated to building the next best thing.
As a core member of the engineering team you will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and help shape some of the engineering foundations for the platform. You will be responsible for contributing to the design of our evolving architecture, building features, ensuring quality, and helping shape the engineering team.
Monarch is a 100% remote company, and we use our own platform everyday to work together. Come join us! You will:
- Help shape our collaboration platform developing frontend experiences for Monarch
- Iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes as we launch the first versions of our product.
- Design, build, and maintain user-facing experiences, services, and systems
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions
- Experience with modern frontend web frameworks and languages such as: Typescript, React, Redux, GraphQL or similar.
- Experience building highly interactive web interfaces with a strong focus on performance.
- Expert CSS skills - you know how to make something look pixel perfect.
- Experience with building delightful animations for web.
- Experience with unit testing and frontend component testing.
- Experience building hardware accelerated animations is a plus
- Experience with video and/or audio streaming is a plus.
- Experience with E2E testing is a plus.
- Work from anywhere (100% distributed team)
- Competitive and fair compensation and stock
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full coverage packages covering health, dental, vision.
- Budget to setup your ideal remote work station
- Remote company events
Monarch is a platform for high context meetings, bringing together online content, video conferencing and dynamic creator tools and apps to create a better-than-in-person meeting experience.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.