Senior FullStack Engineer
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- $120k - $160k
- 0.5% - 1.5%
- React Native
- As one of our first full-stack engineers, you will play a critical role in transitioning our current web and mobile MVPs (Python/Django/React/React Native) to a robust, production-ready application.
- You will be more than just a software craftsperson; you will also be a thought partner in building a product, company, and culture we are proud of.
- You will have significant input into the processes, rituals, and tools we use in order to create a high performing engineering team.
- You consider yourself a
product-centricengineer and take pride in building something people love. You are opinionated about the user experience. 3+ years experience in full-stack development with some combination of Python, Django, React, React Native, iOS and Android development.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with best practices in engineering, architecture, security, and design for both web and mobile apps.
- Familiar with best practices around architecture and designing fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Experience with early-stage company best practices including rapid iteration with robust metrics and qualitative user feedback.
- Nice to have: Experience building APIs with Django Rest Framework
- Nice to have: Experience working in a financial technology company (accounting, investing, banking, etc)
- Nice to have: Experience working in a remote-first culture
We are building the most comprehensive personal finance platform to help people improve their financial lives and achieve their goals.
We are mission-driven and very committed to doing the right things by our customers in order to help them achieve better financial outcomes.
We are very product and design focused. We value simplicity, candor, and personal growth.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.