Senior FullStack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $120k - $160k
- 0.5% - 1.5%
- React Native
- As one of our first full-stack engineers, you will play a critical role in transitioning our current web and mobile MVPs (Python/Django/React/React Native) to a robust, production-ready application.
- You will be more than just a software craftsperson; you will also be a thought partner in building a product, company, and culture we are proud of.
- You will have significant input into the processes, rituals, and tools we use in order to create a high performing engineering team.
- You consider yourself a
product-centricengineer and take pride in building something people love. You are opinionated about the user experience. 3+ years experience in full-stack development with some combination of Python, Django, React, React Native, iOS and Android development.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with best practices in engineering, architecture, security, and design for both web and mobile apps.
- Familiar with best practices around architecture and designing fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Experience with early-stage company best practices including rapid iteration with robust metrics and qualitative user feedback.
- Nice to have: Experience building APIs with Django Rest Framework
- Nice to have: Experience working in a financial technology company (accounting, investing, banking, etc)
- Nice to have: Experience working in a remote-first culture
We are building the most comprehensive personal finance platform to help people improve their financial lives and achieve their goals.
We are mission-driven and very committed to doing the right things by our customers in order to help them achieve better financial outcomes.
We are very product and design focused. We value simplicity, candor, and personal growth. We are flexible on schedule and time off as long you're able to get your work done and communicate with your peers.
We value end-to-end ownership. You should think through the why and how of what you're doing (not just the what).
We're focused on the long-term. We have turned down lucrative acquisition offers because we felt like they would reduce our ability to fulfill our mission of delivering a best-in-class product that helps people manage their personal finances.
We're always building both the product and the
machine. The machine is our team, our technology, our culture, our processes—it's what helps us build as effectively as possible while being a fun, fulfilling, and effective place to work.
Finally, we set the bar really high, and maybe surprisingly, that helps us offer flexibility. If we all trust that we'll get our work done at the right pace and a really high level of quality, things like hours worked, etc don't really matter.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.