Senior Frontend Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Washington, D.C., DC, United States
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you will use an open source technology stack to build an industry-first suite of construction management applications, services, and tools. These technologies are a critical component to Mosaic's growing differentiation in construction operations.
- Join our development team building construction management platform applications
- Lead frontend development on the system built with Babel, React, Redux, GraphQL (Hasura), Node/Python, and Postgres
- Maintain the appropriate balance of reusability and performance in frontend implementations
- Architect and maintain the core UI components that enable our growing ecosystem of construction management tools and applications
- Collaborate with senior engineers, product managers, test engineers, and product stakeholders
- Collaborate with our product designer to quickly deliver simple and effective UIs
- Mentor junior engineering team members
- Work with a small, mission-driven team that loves philosophical discussions
Mosaic is a construction technology company making homebuilding more scalable. We offer general-contracting-as-a-service to manage construction on behalf of homebuilders, enabling them to build more homes more efficiently. To do so, we create software to power our construction team. By standardizing the process (homebuilding) and not the product (homes), we’re delivering places people love and creating better communities.
With our Series A led by Andreessen Horowitz, $24M+ in total funding, and a recent $100M partnership with a best-in-class, innovative homebuilder, we’ve launched our platform to build better communities together and work towards our mission of building places people love and making them widely available.
Mosaic’s mission is to help people feel at home in the world. To that end, we welcome what makes each team member unique in background or experiences and are committed to ensuring their happiness at Mosaic and growth in their careers. Just as we seek to create communities that help people discover their purpose, so do we seek to create a team culture that can do the same. As a team, we meet once every month or two in for a multi-day retreat in different destinations across the US. We call these Heartbeat meetings and its a time for the entire team to come together, discuss strategies, business, cook meals together, play board games and go on hikes.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.