- New York
- Spring MVC
Program Summary: MUFG Americas is embarking on a business and technology transformation program to effectively deliver five key business imperatives: compliance, growth, business agility, client experience, and collaboration. The program is structured into four primary pillars, each focused on a critical outcome necessary to meet the transformation objectives: a) core banking transformation; b) data strategy & governance; c) technology modernization; and d) agile transformation.
As we begin implementation of this ambitious initiative, we are creating a Transformation Program Office (TPO) with senior leaders representing the business, technology, and program management to oversee the program. The mandate of the new TPO is to act as the ‘nerve center’ that cuts across our three transformation pillars, ensures coordination of efforts, and enables rapid issue escalation and resolution. To achieve this, the TPO will work closely with the leaders of our transformation pillars, business lines, and corporate functions as they build their teams. The TPO will develop a new operating rhythm, characterized by:
- An agile cadence, with regular meetings, rapid decision-making, and frequent iteration
- A “challenge” mindset that collectively pushes us as a team
- A sense of urgency to drive change quickly (and seek “how to” vs. “why not”)
- Prioritization of efforts that matter
- A focus on execution excellence
Role Summary: The transformation program office is seeking a tooling and visualization developer to join the technology team within the TPO. The tooling and visualization developer applies their software development and automation abilities to develop, implement, and refine frameworks and processes used to manage the transformation program in the pursuit of elegance, simplicity, and accuracy. Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the transformation leadership team, design and implement automated program management processes, building upon industry standard tools and techniques to track planning, execution, issues, risks, and overall status
- Propagate agile-oriented program management and product development techniques throughout the program in partnership with the MUFG agile practice center
About MUFG Union Bank
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) is one of the world's leading financial groups. Our services include corporate banking, commercial banking, retail banking, wealth management, investment banking, capital markets, personal and corporate trust, and transaction banking.
In 2014, MUFG integrated the operations of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU) in the United States and Union Bank, N.A. This combined entity, MUFG Union Bank, N.A., enables us to better serve our individual, corporate, commercial banking and institutional customers by offering expanded global capabilities.
- Spring MVC
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.