Who we are: Multi Media is a live-streaming tech company that operates the world's leading live-streaming adult entertainment platform, hosting over 10 million daily users from all over the world! Independent Broadcasters can use our platforms to interact with their fans via live streaming, chat, community forums, and exclusive digital content. Multi Media's mission is to democratize streaming by providing unparalleled service platforms that are easy to use, where content creators can build safe and inclusive communities for meaningful virtual connections.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to help monitor and increase the efficiency of our products. This position is a full-time position, working remotely during Central European Standard Time (GMT+1).
Some things you’ll help improve:
- 1200+ Nvidia P100/T4 GPUs
- 32k+ physical cores over 24 carrier hotels and 6Tbps capacity
- 12k+ concurrent live video broadcasts
- 400k+ concurrent live video streams
- 44B+ weekly web requests
- 95% of web requests completed in 47ms
- 5M database queries per minute, average response 3.5ms
- 1.8M cmd/sec Redis Clusters
What you will do:
- Performance analysis to identify sources of instability using data from APM and distributed telemetry data tools
- Analyze complex systems to identify operational surprises and minimize downtime
- Software engineering and patching in to improve performance, scalability, and reliability
- Infrastructure modifications in a data center metal environment with advanced routing/switching and in the public cloud
- Predictive failure analysis and disaster planning
- Author new tools and automation to streamline the DevOps pipeline
- Database and kv store administration and configuration with a focus on uptime and performance
- Incident response and postmortem reports
Skills you already have:
- You’ve leveraged C, C++, Java, Python, Go, etc. for scripting as well as fixing code bases
- You’ve worked with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes to automate deployment
- High proficiency in Unix/Linux environment, excellent knowledge of internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls)
- Networking knowledge (e.g., routing, switching, TCP stack) for both metal and cloud (VPC, Security Groups) environments
- Experience in database administration and configuration.
- You've done on-call reporting to monitor and alert of core website functions
- You are comfortable with written and verbal English
What you’ll gain:
- Fair and competitive base salary.
- Work 100% Remotely
- Paid Holidays
- A robust engineering culture
- Opportunity to make an impact on a highly popular product
- Freedom to bring ideas to the table and to make technical decisions
- Support and guidance of a highly professional and knowledgeable team
Recruiting Process We value the sense of urgency and aspire to build a smooth and transparent recruiting process. These are our stages in the recruiting process:
- Phone screen with a recruiter.
- Interview with CTO and Head of DevOps.
- Test Task.
We reserve the right to add additional selection stages to the process depending on the specific skills of each candidate.
We are a technology company that operates with two highly popular video streaming projects. Chaturbate.com was launched in 2011 with the mission to create a safe and accepting space for users to explore themselves and their sexuality. It is constantly ranked top-3 websites of our kind with over 600m of monthly visitors.
Early 2021 Multi Media LLC continued to revolutionize the video streaming experience in built Volume.com - a creative space for performers to connect them with their fans worldwide and create exceptional music experiences!
We have a great team of driven individuals who love being creative while solving challenging problems. We take pride in our work and love being the best at what we do.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.