- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
What we do: we are a tech company, operating a thriving and growing broadcast platform, Alexa ranked in the top 100 sites internationally, and the top 25 in the United States, with approximately 600 million monthly users, and a worldwide community of fans. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live streaming video, photographs, and similar content, generally adult in nature, (but no adult content is required).
Top-3 reasons to join our team:
- People first culture - many initiatives that support well-being of our employees.
- Impressive team members who joined us after working at Google, Imgur, etc.
- Inclusive environment that induces high impact of everyone on a team.
What will you do: As an Analytics Engineer, you will own the data transformation stack that powers analytics and A/B testing at the company. As our first analytics engineering hire, you will collaborate with data engineers, product analysts, and data scientists to deliver data models that drive our business. You will build well-defined, tested, and documented data models that can be used seamlessly by key people in our organization for making data-informed decisions. You will help unlock the value of our multi-petabyte data lake by scaling us from dozens to hundreds of DBT models.
What you bring:
- Proficiency in writing analytical SQL in a data warehouse
- Familiarity with all aspects of the data integration life cycle (source system analysis, ETL, and data model/structure design)
- Experience using the command line and git
- Experience using a modern data warehouse (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, etc)
- Experience using BI tools to build automated reporting (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Mode, Amplitude, etc)
- Experience with dbt is a huge plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field of data engineering, data analytics, or BI
Health & Life insurance with dental and vision plans. 100% Employer-sponsored for employee & dependents 401k matching Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days Corporate Udemy account and professional development assistance
We are a technology company that operates with two highly popular video streaming projects. Chaturbate.com was launched in 2011 with the mission to create a safe and accepting space for users to explore themselves and their sexuality. It is constantly ranked top-3 websites of our kind with over 600m of monthly visitors.
Early 2021 Multi Media LLC continued to revolutionize the video streaming experience in built Volume.com - a creative space for performers to connect them with their fans worldwide and create exceptional music experiences!
We have a great team of driven individuals who love being creative while solving challenging problems. We take pride in our work and love being the best at what we do.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.