- $140k - $170k
- 0.4% - 0.8%
The role, in a nutshell:
We are looking for an ambitious software developer to join our engineering team. You will build, test, and ship software across the stack; from browser clients to render personalized web experiences, to performant APIs to distribute data in real-time, to high-throughput data pipelines for ingesting user data. As an early engineer, you will define the architecture of our core systems, own products from infrastructure to UX, and work closely with the CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture. This role is particularly suited for engineers interested in building scalable web infrastructure in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Architect, build, test, and ship highly-available services that deliver personalization at scale.
- Use machine learning to automate segmentation and provide relevant recommendations
- Use data to support product decisions and prioritize the right projects for the team
- Use the right language and framework for the challenge at hand. Currently we have services in Ruby and TypeScript, and are open to expanding our stack to best address our engineering challenges
- Build great user experiences that allow customers to easily understand powerful data tools
- Own product decisions end-to-end and bring structure to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in a web development or infrastructure position.
- Fluency in a backend programming language such as Python, Ruby, Golang or Scala.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or other relational database, and an understanding of database performance.
- Advocate of automated testing. We always include a full suite of tests for a feature to verify and future proof our code.
- A proponent of diverse and inclusive engineering cultures, and a commitment to fostering such an environment.
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today’s fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
Fast growing early adopters, like Brex, Segment, Amplitude and Carta, have doubled their leads using Mutiny. Check out this 3m demo to see how:
We believe that diverse teams have the biggest impact. Our founding team is 50% female and 50% male. We have maintained this same diversity ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
In addition to diversity, these values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins -Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching -All hands on deck
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.