- $70k - $100k
- 1.0% - 2.0%
We’re trying to change the way people give to charity. We’ll process around 2 million transactions in 2020 and need scalable tech that donors love.
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer that is curious about the full tech stack and appreciates all aspects of building, delivering and running a product.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience
- Expert with a JS framework (Vue, React, Angular etc.)
- Write modular, well-tested and maintaineable code
- Communicative (we’re a fully remote, cross-functional team)
- Deliver progress/results every day
Our current tech stack:
- Vue.js - for our frontend
- Go, Python - for our backend
- AWS serverless, Cloudfront, Terraform - for most of our infrastructure
- Github, CircleCI - for source control and continuous integration
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Remote work and flexible hours
- 25 days holiday a year
We're a platform that helps Muslims (the largest charitable group in the world) give to charity.
- We're product-driven. We expect engineers to think about
We think good engineers are practically self-managing. We expect a steady stream of results from our engineers - and in return we offer flexibility
Everyone in the company is product focused - we know what the product
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.