- New York, NY, United States
- React Native
You’ll be part of Narmi’s Solution Engineering team. While you’ll report directly within the Engineering Department, you’ll work closely across Sales, Product and Customer Success to be the primary technical face of the company to our customers. This is a true cross-functional role and the best way to get involved across the organization. You’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our products so that you can triage any technical support inquiries and consult our clients on best practices. You’ll work independently or as a pair to fix and test bugs as well as to develop new features.
- Respond to all technical client requests and issues while continuing to educate our clients on the use of the platform
- Educate and consult our clients on configuration options and other solutions
- Reproduce issues and dive into our stack to determine the root cause
- Build out technical documentation and knowledge based articles for our platform
- Drive product conversations based on needs and problems learned during client interactions
- Work across Engineering, Sales, Product and Customer Success to understand problems and architect solutions
- Directly contribute to our code base through regular pull requests that address bugs, client issues and new feature work
- You are personable, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and are eager to learn
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical education
- At least 1 year of professional work experience
- Native proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Located or willing to work in New York City
- United States citizen or authorized to work in the United States
Narmi (Techstars NYC '17 and Grand Central Tech) is changing how banking is done in the United States. We partner with existing banks and credit unions to transform their digital banking. Our online banking, mobile banking and open banking API help Americans better understand their financial story and interact with their finances.
We're already used by dozens of financial institutions to manage and move millions every day, and we're still growing! We just raised $20MM from NEA and associated investors to create the best business and consumer banking experience in the USA. Come see what we're up to!
We are a small, hard-working team that has a bias towards shipping.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.