- $110k - $175k
- 0.05% - 1.00%
Nimble is on a mission to ensure that all students, regardless of background, have access to excellent teachers. We build data-driven and research-backed tools to help schools recruit and hire top talent. Our core product is an applicant tracking system with embedded AI assistance that helps K-12 hiring managers identify the educators most likely to drive student learning and be retained in classrooms. Since launching in 2017, we have grown to serve some of the largest school districts nationwide, staffing classrooms for millions of students annually.
We’re a fast growing team working to ensure our customers have access to best-in-class tools. We strive to promote inclusion and equity, both in our mission and in our day-to-day workplace culture. While we are a highly ambitious team, we prioritize work-life balance, flexibility and employee retention. We're a distributed team, which means you can work from anywhere on a flexible schedule.
- Developing and maintaining secure, scalable, and user-friendly software in React and Django
- Handling feature development from specifications to deployment in collaboration with colleagues across engineering, design, and product
- Identifying, researching, and implementing new technologies, always with the user in mind
- Conducting and participating in code reviews
- Writing tests using Enzyme and Jest
- 2+ years development experience with React and Django (or other back end frameworks like Node or Ruby)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training
- Experience building software as a part of a development team, using Git, Subversion, etc. and doing code reviews
- Good testing skills; know how and what to test
- Understanding of good UX and ability to make implementation decisions that center the user
At Nimble, we empower K-12 schools with AI-driven tools to identify and hire outstanding talent for their classrooms. Every student deserves access to amazing teachers — so we're leveraging cutting-edge technology to help school districts recruit and hire the best.
We're a tight-knit, high-impact team striving for outstanding results. We strive to be an inclusive and anti-racist organization. We act deliberately and quickly. Since we serve an under-resourced industry, we need to be ruthlessly efficient with our time and work harder and smarter than your average startup. We're solutions-oriented, with minimal hierarchy. As a distributed team, we value consistent and open communication. We strive to improve personally and professionally by asking ourselves (and others) what we can do better.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.