- Google Cloud Platform
Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. With Noyo, benefits software companies can quickly and securely trade data with health insurance plans without building an in-house system from scratch.
Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we develop modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between for all types of health experiences.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup that has raised more than $16M from the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of healthcare.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
APIs are the foundation of everything we do here at Noyo, but to give our customers maximum visibility into the connections we facilitate, we need help building UIs too. . As an early member of our engineering team, you will make significant contributions to and help shape Noyo’s product and culture.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the founding team to build modern web applications that help our customers easily and effectively use our products
- Help choose technologies and make foundational decisions for Noyo's front-end architecture
- Maintain high engineering standards for application design, code quality, and communication
- Help shape the culture and processes of the engineering team
What We're Looking For
- We use React, but we’re happy to consider candidates with different framework experience. We value your opinions on how best to build webapps, and on the framework ecosystem as a whole
- Ideas on how to effectively collaborate with product and UI/UX designers to build web experiences
- An up-to-date understanding of CSS layout and typography
- A dedication to performance, security, and accessibility as crucial components of good UX
- We program mostly in Python on the backend; an ability and willingness to contribute to the backend codebase as needed is a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
What You'll Love About Noyo
You will work on innovative technology that positively impacts everyday people by facilitating their access to healthcare You will be challenged technically and work with a team that prioritizes career growth You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to make the insurance industry better for everyone
For too long, the insurance industry has been stuck on dated, custom-coded files, paper processes, and other legacy tech. Noyo is creating the building blocks for modern, dynamic benefits experiences, and new tooling to improve accuracy and transparency when managing insurance data. Everything we engineer is built with scalability and flexibility in mind–we’re bringing the age of connected insurance to everyone.
We are delightfully unique, heavily opinionated individuals. These are the qualities that bind us.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.