- AWS Lambda
What you will do:
Reporting to the CTO, the Director of Development is a technology leader who manages several development teams in a flat organization structure.
Ensures the smooth operation of the Agile teams. Manages people and process to ensure optimal development, delivery, and quality. Works closely with product team to plan and monitor the delivery of features to maximize business value. May work directly with technology partners integrating with NS8’s products.
Qualities you have:
- 7+ years developing software in a professional environment
- 3+ years leading teams of software engineers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Must be self-motivated
- Devise plans to deliver on business goals
- Show continued visibility to work in progress and in plan
- Happy working in an agile workflow
- Is very strong technically
- Has experience with most or all our stack
- Has a history of strong people management
- Is brilliant at working with external customers
- Recommends and implements best practice across teams
- Provides insights to and aligns with architectural and business direction
- Understands the short- and long-term impacts of technical decisions
- Comfortable driving meetings, setting direction, and monitoring outcomes
- Adept at removing impediments to ensure optimal development
- Identifies and implements appropriate tooling
- Able to size, recruit and realign teams as needed
- Drives troubleshooting efforts when required
Familiar with our stack:
- TypeScript, React, Node.js
- Concourse + Helm3 for CI/CD
- Various AWS technologies
About NS8 Inc.
NS8 is a comprehensive fraud prevention platform that combines behavioral analytics, real-time scoring, and global monitoring to help businesses minimize risk. Our patented scoring technology provides actionable data about the type, quality, and trustworthiness of transactions, which businesses can leverage to automate fraud management workflows to suit their individual needs. NS8 also offers supplemental data through third-party extensions as well as seamless integrations with industry-leading eCommerce platforms that enable businesses to begin fighting fraud within minutes.
We value everyone's input and wouldn't be hiring you if we didn't think you were smart and can provide immense value. So if you have a great idea for any facet of the business to improve, we want to hear it.
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.