- San Francisco, CA, United States
What you'll do:
- Architect/implement/recommend new software component designs or enhancements to existing software products; leads in the implementation of platform components.
- Build front end and backend components of an evolving real-time web application.
- Contribute to platform-level technology, strategy and decisions.
- Quality and high standards really matter to us - you will focus on continually applying high coding standards, excellent attention to detail and a methodological work process.
- Demonstrate proper coding techniques including maintainability, reuse, clean code, unit testing and driving standards within the team.
- Ensure performance scalability, availability and security in everything you do.
- Coach and help teammates through code reviews and white-boarding sessions.
- Engage in the business goals as well as the technology.
A bit about you:
- 2+ years’ experience working for a tech-focused company.
- BS in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent work experience. Experience writing good software is a suitable replacement for a technical degree.
- Strong architecture and system design skills.
- Writes readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code.
- Passion for software development processes and engineering culture.
- Can evaluate tradeoffs between implementation time, maintainability, and impact.
- You are someone that challenges the norm and isn’t afraid to voice their opinion.
We know that no one has time to wait in line at the pharmacy. We know that seeing a doctor often isn't easy — on your schedule, wallet, or peace of mind.
Our platform makes it easy for anyone, regardless of circumstance, to get medication quickly, discreetly, and affordably. So we can all stay safe and in control of our own health, always.
Learn more about our tech and some the stuff we're working on here: https://www.nurx.com/technology .
Our core values embody who are are and what drives our culture, decision making, and priorities. We:
Are Patient First Dare to be Better Are in this Together Own It Do the Right Thing
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.