- San Francisco, CA, United States
What you'll do:
- Design and build RESTful APIs to power our Ember webapp, native apps, and other clients.
- Play a leading role in developing our internal API framework.
- Write automated tests.
- Work closely with the team to write tools to improve the developer experience, and optimize our release processes and productivity.
- Be critically involved in our code reviews processes - we review for more than just correctness, we review for quality and long-term value.
- Collaborate with and mentor a team of driven, passionate engineers.
A bit about you:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience building consumer-focused web applications or B2B services in a technology company.
- 2+ years experience writing external-facing APIs that are consumed and used by multiple internal teams.
- A real passion for writing readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code.
- Experience with microservice architecture, and strong architecture and system design skills.
- Proficiency with relational databases, ideally PostgreSQL Experience writing automated tests.
You may be the perfect match if you have:
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
- An interest in re-imagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through software in new ways.
We know that no one has time to wait in line at the pharmacy. We know that seeing a doctor often isn't easy — on your schedule, wallet, or peace of mind.
Our platform makes it easy for anyone, regardless of circumstance, to get medication quickly, discreetly, and affordably. So we can all stay safe and in control of our own health, always.
Learn more about our tech and some the stuff we're working on here: https://www.nurx.com/technology .
Our core values embody who are are and what drives our culture, decision making, and priorities. We:
Are Patient First Dare to be Better Are in this Together Own It Do the Right Thing
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.