- San Francisco, CA, United States
What you'll do:
- Lead the Ember.JS web app, and roadmap our front end infrastructure into the medium and long term.
- Define and evangelize engineering best practices as we scale our platform and team.
- Lead and mentor a team of driven, passionate front end engineers.
- Handle scoping and planning of all front end projects, and guide their implementation.
- Work closely with the product team in creating roadmaps and timelines for product development.
- Manage our existing front end testing infrastructure and help develop and optimize integration testing infrastructure.
- Play a key role in building out the front end team, including the hiring of various engineers, and refine our interview process to optimize predictive value.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years experience building consumer-focused web applications, or B2B services in a technology company.
- 2+ years experience leading or managing an engineering team.
- Strong architecture and system design skills.
- Write readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code.
- Have a passion for building software development processes and engineering culture.
- Strong ability to evaluate and analyse tradeoffs between implementation time, maintainability, and impact.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS (LESS/SASS).
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
- Expertise or knowledge of Ember.js, and ideally be involved in the Ember community.
- An interest in reimagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through software in new ways. *These are not required but would also be valuable characteristics.
We know that no one has time to wait in line at the pharmacy. We know that seeing a doctor often isn't easy — on your schedule, wallet, or peace of mind.
Our platform makes it easy for anyone, regardless of circumstance, to get medication quickly, discreetly, and affordably. So we can all stay safe and in control of our own health, always.
Learn more about our tech and some the stuff we're working on here: https://www.nurx.com/technology .
Our core values embody who are are and what drives our culture, decision making, and priorities. We:
Are Patient First Dare to be Better Are in this Together Own It Do the Right Thing
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.