Octane AI, Inc.
Octane AI is developing conversational AI technologies that reimagine online commerce. Publicly, Octane AI is the leading all-in-one platform for engaging quizzes, data collection, and personalized Facebook Messenger and SMS automation for Shopify and Shopify Plus brands. Octane AI provides a unified platform for connecting, converting, and retaining customers. Octane AI’s current and upcoming products democratize personalization and automation technologies previously only available to multi-billion dollar corporations. Some of our investors include General Catalyst, Boost VC, and M Ventures.
Why join us?
You will work directly with our CTO Leif K-Brooks (founder and creator of Omegle, the largest chat platform of its kind, used by millions daily), our Director of Engineering, and our product team, to help build Octane AI's back-end technology and front-end experience.
We are an all-remote team and growing by the minute!
You will be in charge of building and implementing new plugins and features. You will be a critical member of the team, impacting our customers and revenue with the features you develop.
Engineering at Octane AI, Inc.
Working at Octane AI, Inc.
- We believe the happier you are, the more productive you and the team are. Being a remote company allows us to work from wherever we'd prefer. Spend your evenings and weekends with your family/friends/hobbies.
- We hate bureaucracy. Feel free to talk to anyone on the team.
- Your ideas are welcome. If you know how to improve our workflow, our product, our processes, don't be shy to share it.
- In our weekly meetings, we do a fun thing called
fast parrot. Everybody, including the CEO, is involved. It's a little weird and fun at the same time, especially if you are doing a meeting from a public place.
- We iterate quickly. Projects generally take days or weeks, not months. We have a collaborative environment where you can share a work in progress and get feedback quickly. We like to get something in the hands of customer and get their feedback as quickly as possible.
- Don't work if you are sick. It's way better to rest and recover quicker than work at half power for a long time.
- If you feel you are stuck with a task don't hesitate to ask for help. There are no stupid questions and nobody expects you to know everything.
Work from Home
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.