- Delhi, DL, India
Looking for a passionate engineer with 2-5 years of work-ex or college interns with a knack of problem solving to be part of our backend engineering team at Oneistox.
What are we?
We are an Ed-tech startup building the up-skilling ecosystem for the architects and designers community. We are working on interesting tech products like project simulations for learners and virtual assistants. We are solving for the skill gap in this industry globally and have learners from 27 countries on our platform and counting. We are an early stage startup founded by people from IIT-M and SPA Delhi and are backed by the world's top accelerator programme Y-Combinator. We are committed to serve everyone in need with the use of leading technologies!
- Building foundations for the backend and infrastructure.
- Collaboration with frontend, product, and design team.
- Designing, developing, and testing of web applications.
- Improve engineering processes, tooling, and efficiency.
- Establishing coding and documentation standards and practices across the org.
- Having knowledge of state of the art in production and fast paced backend development.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals and proficient coding skills.
- Curious and self motivated to learn, always improving yourself and the team around you.
- Empathising with the users to provide them with an intuitive experience and have consumer sensibilities.
- Sizeable equity and challenging work.
- We are a very small team and a chance to build products and tech from scratch.
- Contact Email - email@example.com WhatsApp - 9769066736
Oneistox is developing an ecosystem for the community of creators, builders, and doers to upskill and equip themselves with industry-relevant skills.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.