Senior Frontend Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $115k - $160k
- 0.005% - 0.010%
- Google Maps
We are looking for a senior, hands-on engineer to lead our frontend team at Onfleet. Our engineering organization is currently made up of the following individual contributors: co-founder/CTO, lead backend, frontend (2), backend (2), Android (1), iOS (1) and devops (1). All engineers report directly to another co-founder who is the VP of Engineering. Our business is growing very fast and we are hoping to accelerate the transition to React from Angular.
- 3-5 years of experience in building highly interactive web applications with relevant technology. At least 3 years of frontend experience.
- Show strong leadership.
- Successful product launch experience against tight schedule.
- BS in computer science or a reasonable approximation
- Passionate self-starter ready to own key parts of our code base and grow with the product
- Careful engineer who likes to build fast and build well
- Fast learner, ready to master new technologies and methods as we scale
We are all currently working remotely but do have an office in San Francisco. We are open to remote candidates anywhere in North America.
About Onfleet, Inc.
Onfleet's mission is to make last mile delivery efficient and delightful.
Onfleet makes it easy for businesses to manage and analyze their local delivery operations. Our product includes intuitive smartphone apps for drivers, a powerful modern web dashboard for dispatchers, and automatic notifications and real-time tracking for recipients.
Onfleet powers millions of deliveries every month, for hundreds of businesses around the world across a range of industries from grocery and prepared meals to pharmacy, flowers, and furniture.
Onfleet was founded at Stanford University, graduated from the StartX accelerator program, and is currently based in San Francisco, California.
We love self starters that have a passion to learn and grow. We're a laid back bunch but know how to get shit done and have fun doing it. We're very focused on our customers and are relentlessly product-driven. We're curious.
We're always looking for like-minded people to join our team. Even if you don't see a posting for a perfect fit, shoot us an email at email@example.com - we'd love to chat!
- Google Maps
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.