We’re looking for a talented Senior Backend Engineer to join our small, energetic engineering team. We have a lot of critical product and engineering work and seek candidates interested in building things the right way and owning the development of entire Backend features. The ideal candidate has worked on large systems in a collaborative team environment.
- Lead the design and development of critical engineering projects
- Communicate transparently throughout all phases of the product development lifecycle regarding your ongoing and upcoming work
- Actively contribute to reviewing teammates’ work via code reviews and design discussions in a way that improves the team’s shared understanding of our systems and improves our technology
- Lead discussions and achieve alignment with team members and stakeholders regarding the approach to your work
- Evangelize best practices across the team and in your own work and help others balance the tradeoffs between best practices and pragmatism
- Effectively lead complicated technical projects, delivering efficient, scalable, and resilient solutions.
- Identify and advocate for foundational work that can support work across the platform, foster workflow improvements, and create substantial impact for Ovia Health
- Actively contribute to discussions and definition of product and technical roadmaps, team workflows and general technical leadership
About Ovia Health
Ovia Health is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Our mobile apps for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work. Join us!
We are a positive, mission-driven team that works hard to support our users and clients. We have people from a range of backgrounds, and are dedicated to continuous improvement at the individual and team levels.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.