Founding Software Engineer, Backend
- East Bay, CA, United States
- $100k - $300k
- 1.0% - 2.0%
- Collaborate with our core team to design the future of the product. Give insight into our customers, business, and growth.
- Design a highly reliable backend architecture based on AWS, C++, and Python.
- Apply engineering best practices throughout the development, testing, and deployment phases.
- Help us grow our team. We’re striving to create an engineering organization that values diversity and unique perspectives.
Ozone is the world’s first lag free and collaborative video editor in the cloud, backed by Y Combinator. We let you upload, render, and edit 60 fps 8k video footage from a Starbucks cafe on your Macbook Air, 10 times faster than Premiere Pro. Join our world-class team now to help build the world’s greatest leap in video editing technology.
Be creative. Be innovative. Create magic.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.