Front-End Growth Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $140k - $155k
- 0.0% - 0.5%
We are seeking an extremely determined full-stack growth engineer to pioneer connectivity in transportation. Parade Is helping freight brokerages connect and facilitate billions of dollars of commerce today.
Challenges ranging from building new products from scratch, implementing machine learning, and scaling technology infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in CSS3/HTML5
- Proficiency in Python3
- Experience with micro-service architectures
What will make you stand out:
- Experience in React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Experience in Django or your favorite web framework
- Experience with Django Rest Framework
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Redis, and PostGIS
- Experience with Message Queues
- Experience with other tools we use (CircleCI, Sentry, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
About our stack:
- Frontend is AngularJS
- Backend is Python3 with Django and Django Rest Framework
- We run Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform
- Databases are PostgreSQL (PostGIS), BigQuery, and Redis
- Machine learning with scikit-learn and TensorFlow
- We're a close, tight-knit team comprised of transportation industry professionals and engineers who have worked at Facebook, Google, Uber, etc.
- Pre-series A startup, small team
- Revenue generating, product leader in our segment
- Provided benefits: Health care, office in SOMA (Close to Caltrain)
- Meaningful equity compensation.
Pioneering connectivity in transportation. In the last 6 months, we have grown from facilitating $0 to $5B of transportation commerce through Parade.
Join a small team of builders for challenging and rewarding work
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.