- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $140k - $155k
- 0.02% - 0.05%
We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to join our growing team and help build our backend workflow engine/platform that ensures an uninterrupted supply of medications for our customers, operational efficiency for our partner pharmacies/operations and delivers an exceptional prescribing experience to our partner doctors. Solve and build problems for scale.
- Design and implement a rule-based workflow engine that handles complex prescription management and processing logic
- Develop tools and algorithms to test and measure the performance of the workflow engine
- Design, implement, test, and launch Phil's backend services and API platform
- Monitor and maintain Phil’s backend infrastructure
- Deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code
- Experience building complex business logic processing, and or workflow management systems
- Experience building and maintaining secure, end-to-end systems and services using any of the following languages: Java, Ruby, Go
- Understanding of REST principles, micro-services architecture and ability to discuss benefits and drawbacks of various patterns and architectures
- Deep understanding of algorithms and efficient data structures
- Working knowledge of monitoring and alerting systems such as Nagios, Graphite, Logstash
- Hands-on experience with AWS platform, CI/CD, and MongoDB
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership: you would develop, manage, and evolve the core logic of a mission-critical and consequential consumer experience
Connects all stakeholders in the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to deliver a delightful patient experience.
We value strong sense of ownership, ability to work with the team members, and understand the
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.