Platform / DevOps Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- $135k - $185k
- 0.10% - 0.25%
- React Native
What you’ll do
- Set up and lead our cloud-based infrastructure while improving our system performance and reliability
- Monitor system health using logging and reporting tools
- Partner with engineering & product teams to ensure new features are deployed
- Maintain and scale staging & production services and servers
- Improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance
- Write automation code for provisioning & operating infrastructure at scale
- Build tools for internal use to support engineering best practices
Pillar is a personal finance startup that helps people get out of debt faster and save money. Today we’re focused on doing this for student loans – a $1.6T problem that over 45M Americans struggle with. In the future we'll expand beyond student loans to other types of debt like credit cards, auto loans, and mortgages. By doing the hard work of managing people's finances for them, Pillar helps people keep more of their hard earned dollars, get out of debt faster, and achieve their financial goals.
We've raised over $5.5M from Kleiner Perkins, one of the world’s top VCs behind companies like Airbnb, DoorDash, Stripe, and Uber. Our investors include people like Adam Nash (former CEO of Wealthfront, on the Board at Acorns), Zach Perret & William Hockey (co-founders of Plaid), Zack Weinberg & Nat Turner (co-founders of Flatiron Health), and other founders & executives from Slack, Foursquare, Compass, Robinhood, and more.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.