- San Francisco
We’re building a small, nimble engineering team to bring technical excellence to the world of bookkeeping. Our engineering team is responsible for the full stack of technical tools that allow our Product Specialists to deliver world-class books to our customers each and every month.
- High quality code and abstractions that make our engineers’ lives better
- Ownership and empowerment: our engineers have the freedom to build as they see fit
- Diversity of thought and experience, empathy for our colleagues and our users
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have experience designing APIs and writing web applications.
- You are passionate about owning problems end-to-end, and are willing to jump in to fix problems when they crop up
- You possess strong communication skills and a willingness to work closely with our users
- You have experience writing software at small or large companies, and are excited to apply your skills in a tight-knit startup environment
- You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals — data structures, algorithms, etc.
We support all of our employees’ growth and learning and thus do not expect any single candidate to have expertise across all the above areas.
- Experience writing complex layouts in CSS & HTML
- You are up to speed with Vue.js or other frameworks such as React
Every business in the world has to keep track of its bookkeeping, and it's a terrible, expensive, and slow process. Pilot solves that problem: by pairing a nimble engineering team with a small team of world-class experts, we do extremely high-quality bookkeeping work, so they can focus on growing their business. (Think: if Stripe or Gusto started a bookkeeping company)
Our team is small and tight knit: we each lunch together every day and celebrate success together.
We value diversity and inclusion: over half of our engineering team is comprised of women.
We don't feel forced to stay late, and we don't drink alcohol in the office.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.