- San Francisco, CA, United States
We are looking for a ML engineer who enjoys building cutting edge machine learning algorithms that would for natural language processing and raw audio/video data.
- Experience building products based on NLP/NLU.
- Solid understanding of deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Experience working with python, AWS, docker.
- History of extracting value from large disconnected datasets that can be added to the product.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, or math.
- Experience with signal processing is preferred but not required.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to design and develop an end to end product deployment
- Work with Speech and Text data to train and deploy NLP/NLU models.
- Monitor and improve performance of models deployed to production.
- Actively work on parallelize models to generate realtime insights for the users.
- Become a founding team member and set culture in the organization
- Confidence without attitude
- Experimentation and bias for action
- Passion for Poised mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Point of view on AI/communication products
- Infinite and curious learner
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Ideally previous startup experience
Our mission is to improve the world's spoken communication. Our product is an AI-powered communication coach that provides real-time and post-meeting feedback for online meetings and helps you improve through personalized recommendations and learning content.
Remote first: We encourage everyone to work at their best in a flexible remote environment. We balance remote work with office days and quarterly offsites for in-person interaction.
Learn fast: We learn quickly through action and shipping features. Working here will be fast-paced but rewarding. Even as a small team we're shipping several times a week.
User focus: We are focused on creating experiences that users love and value. We stay close to users and prioritize based on what users say and do.
Poised communication: We seek to communicate openly, clearly, and candidly. We seek to build a culture where people feel comfortable speaking up to be heard and understood.
Work-life balance: We make time to have fun and celebrate moments together. We work hard but do not take ourselves too seriously. We offer free lunch, full benefits, and have a mandatory vacation policy to ensure everyone will disconnect.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.