- San Francisco, CA, United States
We are looking for a full-stack engineer who enjoys fast paced work environment and iterating quickly on the product. You will have an ever-evolving set of problems/requirements that would need solutions that do not exist today.
- Expertise in at-least one of frontend, backend or system infrastructure engineering, and motivation to grow in other areas.
- Ability to take high level problems/requirements and leading the development and delivery of the features.
- A systems thinker who can easily recognize patterns to develop frameworks and solutions to solve complex needs.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Experience with AWS is preferred but not required.
What You Will Do
- Come up with solutions to problems that haven't been tackled before.
- Work on the core engineering product of Poised and make big engineering decisions.
- Build and deliver end-to-end features that would include frontend, backend, and audio processing work.
- Work closely with design and product on research, ideation, prototyping, and testing features that delight users and drive growth for Poised
- Become a founding team member and set culture in the organization
- Confidence without attitude
- Experimentation and bias for action
- Passion for Poised mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Point of view on AI/communication products
- Infinite and curious learner
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Ideally previous startup experience
Our mission is to improve the world's spoken communication. Our product is an AI-powered communication coach that provides real-time and post-meeting feedback for online meetings and helps you improve through personalized recommendations and learning content.
Remote first: We encourage everyone to work at their best in a flexible remote environment. We balance remote work with office days and quarterly offsites for in-person interaction.
Learn fast: We learn quickly through action and shipping features. Working here will be fast-paced but rewarding. Even as a small team we're shipping several times a week.
User focus: We are focused on creating experiences that users love and value. We stay close to users and prioritize based on what users say and do.
Poised communication: We seek to communicate openly, clearly, and candidly. We seek to build a culture where people feel comfortable speaking up to be heard and understood.
Work-life balance: We make time to have fun and celebrate moments together. We work hard but do not take ourselves too seriously. We offer free lunch, full benefits, and have a mandatory vacation policy to ensure everyone will disconnect.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.