- San Francisco, CA, United States
You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy. You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans. We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems; build tests and automation to ensure the quality of your features.
- Maintain existing code and write code that is easily maintainable through documentation, good architecture and automated testing.
- Define, discuss and work with the team on the architecture of the platform.
- Actively participate in interviewing and evaluating new team members
- Provide vision and direction for software development best practices & methodologies of the front end of our platform.
- Mentor junior members of the software engineering team in all aspects of software development across multiple projects with multiple customers.
- Prioritize your work and the work of others with a sense of urgency to ship products in time to have the desired business impact.
- Review code, help drive technical excellence through best practices, latest tools and frameworks.
- Maintain a working knowledge of advances and trends in programming and technology
- Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions.
- 3+ Years of front end engineering experience with recent production experience using VueJS or React.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and mastery of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities.
- Multiple shipped enterprise SaaS products.
- Action oriented attitude.
- Able to work PST hours
PollyEx™ is a revolutionary loan trading platform. Unleash the power of data driven decision making, greater pricing transparency and improved loan sale execution for more efficient trading.
We value and celebrate your opinion and suggestions. You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.