- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $120k - $200k
- 0.25% - 1.00%
Polycam is looking for a talented Android engineer to help us build the future of 3D capture. You will have the chance to build our Android application from scratch. Our iOS application is extremely popular, and one of the most common requests we hear is for an Android application. By architecting the Android app from scratch you will have a lot of autonomy over the tech stack on Android and be able to have a huge impact on the product and company as a whole.
- Android development experience
- Kotlin programming fluency
- Familiarity with reactive programming frameworks such as RxAndroid
- Experience developing interfaces for 3D data (computer graphics, 3D video games, VR/AR) or other media-intensive applications
- Graphics and UI/UX design (we have a full-time designer, but some interest in design is helpful)
- React or React Native experience
- iOS experience
Polycam lets people capture and share their world in 3D. Using the LiDAR, video and motion data available on smartphones, together with cutting-edge computer vision and AI, Polycam's 3D capture app is bringing an entirely new form of reality capture to the masses. Polycam is used by hundreds of thousands of people to scan spaces and objects for uses cases that range form architecture and interior design to VfX and video game creation. We have received funding from Sequoia Capital, the cofounder of YouTube and other great investors, and are already generating $60k+ monthly recurring revenue.
If you are an iPhone user you can download Polycam for free here: https://apple.co/3z06Knr
We value resourcefulness, creativity and an impulsive desire to ship great product. Our passion for 3D capture and our customers is borderline obsessive, and there is an energy and excitement amongst our userbase that is pushing us to do the greatest work of our careers.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.