- $100k - $160k
- 0.005% - 0.015%
We’re looking for Fullstack Engineers to help with developing and managing our back and frontend systems. Our backend stack is a Python (Flask) API with a PostgreSQL database hosted on AWS, and our frontend is built with React JS and Bootstrap UI.
In this role, we're looking for strong fullstack skills combined with an intense passion for early-stage companies. You will help the team to build out our architecture and processes as we scale, and help with hiring to grow the engineering team quickly. You will have a large influence and extreme ownership for both the product and the company.
- Architect, build and maintain the REST API and frontend codebase for our web application
- Work closely with the design team to deliver a beautiful, world-class product
- Take ownership and get creative with your solutions
- Manage AWS services as needed
- Maintain and optimize our databases
- Improve our internal development processes to minimize errors and improve team efficiency
- 3+ years software development experience
- 1+ years experience with React
- Experience with Python ( Flask & SQLAlchemy a plus)
- Experience managing AWS services
- Experience managing relational databases (PostgreSQL)
What we’ll love about you
- You’re a hacker; done is better than perfect, and all development efforts should be tied to significant business value
- You love early stage companies and being responsible for owning and improving a new, fast-growing code base
- You’re excited for the chance to establish best practices in our development processes and act as a role model for the dev team as it grows
- You’re excited to work a fully-remote team
- You’re nice–no room for jerks on this team
What you’ll love about us
- Happy customers who want our product and happy team members who love our company
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Growth - we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun - we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and value feedback loops at every level
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
We help ecommerce stores communicate with their customers via SMS
Our values can be described through a simple acronym: FEACH
Fearless: We take risks and aren't afraid to ship code
Eighty / Twenty (80/20): Done is better than
perfect, we deliver as much business value to our customers as possible.
Animal: We believe in the growth mentality, everyone on the team excels at what they do and wants to get better every day.
Customer Obsessed - We go the extra mile for every customer. We are responsive and we CARE
Humble: No room for jerks on this team!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.