Staff Full Stack Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
- Azure Cloud
You follow engineering best practices when creating software and you enjoy working collaboratively with other smart but humble engineers in an environment where you feel safe to experiment and innovate. You want to work on a product that has a positive impact on cancer patients’ lives.
Your day to day will be:
- Collaborate with engineering, product management and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions that will ultimately better the lives of both Oncologists and patients.
- Develop seamless user experiences for the Oncologists using our product.
- Define and develop easy to understand and secure APIs to integrate web application with backend servers.
- Design and implement secure and fault tolerant systems to handle large amounts of health data.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our product code base.
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- 6-8+ years of experience in working on full-stack, from building frontend web applications to optimizing database transactions.
- Passion for building products that are delightful both outside and inside – from beautiful user experiences to robust technical design.
- Expertise around deploying backend stacks. (We use Docker and Kubernetes)
- Product oriented mindset – you care about the end user experience and provide input into the product.
- Enjoy mentoring, sharing knowledge and learning from other engineers.
About Project Ronin
We’re building a cancer insights engine that cuts through the noise and enables personalized, evidence-based clinical decision making. We are doing that in four ways: 1. Making patient-reported outcomes and symptom tracking easier with our mobile app (allowing the oncologist to recognize patterns). 2. A physician platform that surfaces the best evidence and insights at the point of care. This is designed to be the tool physicians love and is easily integrated with any EMR(electronic medical record) system. 3. Data insights engine that is making predictions and informing the dr with the most up to date information on care for that specific type of cancer. 4. A dynamic feedback loop so that our data and insights continue to grow, evolve, and improve over time.
As a healthcare company, our goal is to create technology that will serve billions of patients on their journey to a prolonged and meaningful life. With that in mind, we strive to offer the best benefits possible at our size. Our goal is to remove obstacles so you can do the best work of your life, live healthily, and feel supported by a company that truly cares about your overall well-being.
Inclusivity, humor, and transparency are the corner features of our culture. From moving to being virtual we have created and maintained a focus on minimal meetings and team building events. We have done virtual 5ks, beer, and tea tastings as well as trivia games.
- Ruby on Rails
- Azure Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.