- React JS
About Protocol Labs
We are making the distributed web, though cryptocurrency operated infrastructure. We make two (layered) protocols:
- IPFS is a peer-to-peer hypermedia distribution protocol.
- Filecoin is a data storage network and electronic currency based on Bitcoin (https://youtu.be/EClPAFPeXIQ).
Our systems improve how the web works, based on protocols like Git, DHTs, BitTorrent, Bitcoin, and SFS. We are focused on providing (a) a data-locality aware, secure network stack for distributed applications, and (b) a model for ambient and network-efficient storage.
- We focus on value-creation.
- We work on high-impact problems.
- We do things right, and we ship them.
- We do groundbreaking work in our fields.
- We believe learning and inventing go hand-in-hand.
- We align incentives, and work across organizations.
- We form brilliant and highly capable teams of people.
- We value ownership and autonomy over large projects.
- We work with flexible hours from all over the world.
- We get together in exotic and inspiring locations.
- React JS
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.