- React JS
Engineering Management at Protocol Labs
Engineering management is a nascent discipline at Protocol Labs. Our open source and globally distributed nature presents unique challenges and opportunities not found in traditional engineering management. Protocol Labs works at the intersection of many exciting fields (software engineering, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open source, remote-first work). Engineering managers have the challenging and exciting task of taking the best from these cultures to support and empower engineering teams to deliver complex internet-scale systems in an environment defined by curiosity, passion, and a love for open source.
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs is building the distributed web, though foundational protocols, primitives, and tooling for peer-to-peer collaboration such as:
- IPFS is a protocol & network for storing and sharing data in a distributed file system.
- Filecoin is a token-incentivized data storage network for provable data preservation (https://youtu.be/EClPAFPeXIQ).
- libp2p is the peer-to-peer networking library of web3 used by IPFS, Filecoin, Ethereum2, Polkadot, & more.
- IPLD is the content-addressed data model of web3.
- DRAND is a verifiable, unpredictable, and unbiased distributed randomness beacon as a service.
Our systems improve how the web works, based on protocols like Git, DHTs, BitTorrent, Bitcoin, and SFS. We are focused on providing (a) a data-locality aware, secure network stack for distributed applications, and (b) a model for ambient and network-efficient storage.
- We focus on value-creation.
- We work on high-impact problems.
- We do things right, and we ship them.
- We do groundbreaking work in our fields.
- We believe learning and inventing go hand-in-hand.
- We align incentives, and work across organizations.
- We form brilliant and highly capable teams of people.
- We value ownership and autonomy over large projects.
- We work with flexible hours from all over the world.
- We get together in exotic and inspiring locations.
- React JS
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.