- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $130k - $190k
- 0.02% - 0.07%
As a Software Engineer at Q Bio, we'll help you showcase your talent and personal style while you:
- Learn more about human health and biology.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Work on well defined products and projects to completion.
What you will do in this role:
- Architect, design and build software for a data-intensive medical data platform and dashboard.
- Help choose and integrate tools and frameworks to make engineers more productive and efficient.
- Refactor and improve existing code, while increasing quality and adding new functionality.
- Partner with other team members: engineers, users and business stakeholders.
- Participate in design and code reviews, provide feedback to improve the quality of software code.
- Optimize the performance of web applications and services.
Skills and experience you will bring to this role:
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of full-stack software engineering experience using modern tools and frameworks in data-driven applications and services.
- Expertise in one or more modern programming languages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner, ability to quickly pick up new technologies and rapidly assess pros/cons.
- Demonstrated ability to make practical design/implementation tradeoff decisions.
About Q Bio, Inc.
Q Bio is engaged in bringing the Physical of the Future to everyone with Gemini, the first clinical Digital Twin platform, powered by the Q Bio Mark I self-driving, whole body scanner: the fastest, most accessible, non-invasive scanner ever developed, able to scan your whole body in 15 minutes or less, with no radiation, in an open space where you can stand, sit, or lie down.
By correlating between changes in your anatomy and biochemistry, weighted by lifestyle, medical history and genetic risk factors, The Mark 1 adapts in real-time to collect more information based on significant changes and each individual's personal risk factors. The most salient changes and results are automatically summarized based on those factors in your Gemini Dashboard.
We are looking for determined, talented people who are passionate about building the future of healthcare with us!
We are engaged in solving a complex problem and actively seek out diverse perspectives
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.