- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $130k - $190k
- 0.02% - 0.07%
As a Software Engineer at Q Bio, we'll help you showcase your talent and personal style while you:
- Learn more about human health and biology.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Work on well defined products and projects to completion.
What you will do in this role:
- Architect, design and build software for a data-intensive medical data platform and dashboard.
- Help choose and integrate tools and frameworks to make engineers more productive and efficient.
- Refactor and improve existing code, while increasing quality and adding new functionality.
- Partner with other team members: engineers, users and business stakeholders.
- Participate in design and code reviews, provide feedback to improve the quality of software code.
- Optimize the performance of web applications and services.
Skills and experience you will bring to this role:
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of full-stack software engineering experience using modern tools and frameworks in data-driven applications and services.
- Expertise in one or more modern programming languages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner, ability to quickly pick up new technologies and rapidly assess pros/cons.
- Demonstrated ability to make practical design/implementation tradeoff decisions.
About Q Bio, Inc.
Q provides a platform for preventive data-driven healthcare by making it simple for individuals and their physicians to comprehensively quantify and track changes in their bodies. Based on landmark research done in system biology in the Snyder Lab at Stanford University, in about an hour the Q physical exam gathers, blood, saliva, urine and does a non-invasive whole body scan to build a quantitative snapshot of a person's health.
We are a tight-knit team of scientists and engineers, committed to bringing our broad expertise to bear on difficult technical challenges. Each person has much to offer, and should strive to serve as both mentor to and student of their peers. This confidence in our colleagues enables us to tackle thorny, ill-posed problems, which in turn inspires each one us to be our best.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.