- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $130k - $190k
- 0.02% - 0.07%
As a Software Engineer at Q Bio, we'll help you showcase your talent and personal style while you:
- Learn more about human health and biology.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Work on well defined products and projects to completion.
What you will do in this role:
- Architect, design and build software for a data-intensive medical data platform and dashboard.
- Help choose and integrate tools and frameworks to make engineers more productive and efficient.
- Refactor and improve existing code, while increasing quality and adding new functionality.
- Partner with other team members: engineers, users and business stakeholders.
- Participate in design and code reviews, provide feedback to improve the quality of software code.
- Optimize the performance of web applications and services.
Skills and experience you will bring to this role:
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of full-stack software engineering experience using modern tools and frameworks in data-driven applications and services.
- Expertise in one or more modern programming languages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner, ability to quickly pick up new technologies and rapidly assess pros/cons.
- Demonstrated ability to make practical design/implementation tradeoff decisions.
About Q Bio
Q Bio is building technology for the Physical of the Future that measures more, faster and cheaper about the human body, to enable proactive primary care for all. We're revolutionizing primary care with the first clinical digital twin platform, powered by breakthrough whole-body scanning technology, that highlights the most important changes in a person’s physiology for sharing with physicians and specialists anywhere in the world.
Q Bio’s clinical digital twin platform, Gemini, is the first to capture and monitor comprehensive baseline patient health in a scalable virtual model. The Gemini Dashboard highlights the most important chemical and anatomical changes in an individual weighted by an individual’s lifestyle, genetic and medical history, that can be securely shared with physicians and specialists all over the world.
Gemini is powered by the fastest, most accessible, whole body scanner developed: the Mark I. Self-driving and optimized for primary care, the Mark I can complete a whole-body scan in 15 minutes or less in an open space, without radiation, breath holds, or claustrophobia. Patient comfort is maximized with the option to sit, stand, or lie down, and real-time telemetry is displayed throughout.
Why should you consider a career with Q Bio?
We dream big. Our team is aligned and excited about the opportunity to save lives and understand the human body like never before. We know how critical empowering and supportive leadership is, both to our excellence as a company, and for our team experience as a whole, and our leadership team will empower and support career growth. We’re a team of engineers, scientists, and operators who come from a diverse background of disciplines and experiences. We value teamwork, growth, determination and persistence, commitment to collaboration, and a reliance on staying nimble while keeping the big picture in mind.
We are engaged in solving a complex problem and actively seek out diverse perspectives
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.