Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $130k - $190k
- 0.02% - 0.07%
As a Frontend Developer at Q Bio, we'll help you showcase your talent and personal style while:
- Advancing technology in the area of information graphics and interactive data visualization tools.
- Learning more about human health and biology.
- Thriving in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Working on well defined products and projects to completion.
What you will do in this role:
- Architect, build and test front-end application code
- Build rich data visualization code for our medical data search engine
- Create reusable, cross-platform web UI components for multiple web applications
- Collaborate with other engineers and UI designers on web application development projects
- Optimize the performance of web applications
- Establish frameworks and workflows for rapidly and incrementally delivering new functionality
- Refactor and improve existing front-end application code and components for better reuse and sharing across multiple projects
Skills and experience you will bring to this role:
- Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 7 Years professional software experience, or 5 years with advanced degree
- 3+ Years experience with a modern UI framework.
- Experience working with component libraries and node packages
- Experience with git, source control and code reviews
- Experience shipping complicated web based UI with real-time asynchronous aspects
- Clear communication with software engineers and scientists
- Experience with AR/VR
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with medical imaging, biomedical applications, life sciences
- Strong human-centered design and UI/UX design background
- Data visualization experience for 2D and 3D images.
About Q Bio
Q Bio is building technology for the Physical of the Future that measures more, faster and cheaper about the human body, to enable proactive primary care for all. We're revolutionizing primary care with the first clinical digital twin platform, powered by breakthrough whole-body scanning technology, that highlights the most important changes in a person’s physiology for sharing with physicians and specialists anywhere in the world.
Q Bio’s clinical digital twin platform, Gemini, is the first to capture and monitor comprehensive baseline patient health in a scalable virtual model. The Gemini Dashboard highlights the most important chemical and anatomical changes in an individual weighted by an individual’s lifestyle, genetic and medical history, that can be securely shared with physicians and specialists all over the world.
Gemini is powered by the fastest, most accessible, whole body scanner developed: the Mark I. Self-driving and optimized for primary care, the Mark I can complete a whole-body scan in 15 minutes or less in an open space, without radiation, breath holds, or claustrophobia. Patient comfort is maximized with the option to sit, stand, or lie down, and real-time telemetry is displayed throughout.
Why should you consider a career with Q Bio?
We dream big. Our team is aligned and excited about the opportunity to save lives and understand the human body like never before. We know how critical empowering and supportive leadership is, both to our excellence as a company, and for our team experience as a whole, and our leadership team will empower and support career growth. We’re a team of engineers, scientists, and operators who come from a diverse background of disciplines and experiences. We value teamwork, growth, determination and persistence, commitment to collaboration, and a reliance on staying nimble while keeping the big picture in mind.
We are engaged in solving a complex problem and actively seek out diverse perspectives
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.