Software Engineer, Frontend
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $130k - $190k
- 0.02% - 0.07%
As a Frontend Developer at Q Bio, we'll help you showcase your talent and personal style while:
- Advancing technology in the area of information graphics and interactive data visualization tools.
- Learning more about human health and biology.
- Thriving in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Working on well defined products and projects to completion.
What you will do in this role:
- Architect, build and test front-end application code
- Build rich data visualization code for our medical data search engine
- Create reusable, cross-platform web UI components for multiple web applications
- Collaborate with other engineers and UI designers on web application development projects
- Optimize the performance of web applications
- Establish frameworks and workflows for rapidly and incrementally delivering new functionality
- Refactor and improve existing front-end application code and components for better reuse and sharing across multiple projects
Skills and experience you will bring to this role:
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years designing/implementing production data-driven web interfaces
- Deep knowledge of web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with scripting languages, such as Python or Ruby
- Experience building UI components and infrastructure to support consistent, scalable deployment
- Demonstrated UX fundamentals, including usability principles and accessibility.
- Strong verbal and communication skills, demonstrated problem-solving skills, proactive, adaptable, and willing to take ownership.
- Ability to quickly pickup new technologies and rapidly assess implementation pros/cons.
- Demonstrated ability to make practical design/implementation tradeoff decisions.
- Experience with automated user interface testing frameworks and continuous integration.
About Q Bio
Q Bio is engaged in bringing the Physical of the Future to everyone with Gemini, the first clinical Digital Twin platform, powered by the Q Bio Mark I self-driving, whole body scanner: the fastest, most accessible, non-invasive scanner ever developed, able to scan your whole body in 15 minutes or less, with no radiation, in an open space where you can stand, sit, or lie down.
By correlating between changes in your anatomy and biochemistry, weighted by lifestyle, medical history and genetic risk factors, The Mark 1 adapts in real-time to collect more information based on significant changes and each individual's personal risk factors. The most salient changes and results are automatically summarized based on those factors in your Gemini Dashboard.
We are looking for determined, talented people who are passionate about building the future of healthcare with us!
We are engaged in solving a complex problem and actively seek out diverse perspectives
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.