- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $150k - $200k
- 0.1% - 1.0%
Quartz is looking for a backend software developer to help build the future of construction. Our first product is a set of cameras that assist crane operators in doing their jobs and provide logistics information to site management. Then we will be building out a collection of distributed sensors to understand the rest of the site in real time.
Our customers are building sky scrapers, stadiums, and hospitals that make up the world we live in day to day. Join us in changing how construction is done, and help make it safer and more affordable for everyone.
- Developing / maintaining a Python/Flask app which is responsible for supporting a web front end
- Developing / maintaining the system to communicate with on-site data collection systems on construction sites
- Developing / maintaining the storage of the data and the APIs to access it
What You Bring
- Experience with dev-ops, especially kubernetes/GKE
- Experience with video processing
- Experience with WebRTC
- Experience with data tagging pipelines
- Experience or interest in computer vision
Quartz tracks and understands everything that moves on a construction site. This information will be used to make the site safer and more efficient. We are starting with camera systems from a high vantage point and rapidly moving into advanced perception solutions [radar, LIDAR, etc] for the entire construction site.
We want to be a company that turns driven talent into experts - we value a desire to grow, learn and stretch your skills while building our systems.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.